Just an FYI...
While I am doing some catch up I am post dating the posts to the date they occurred...so there may be a few that are farther back than you think, that you might have missed. I have to do it this way so I keep the events in order. Thanks!

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

"Good Girl"


I know that I am very biased, but Kallie is the cutest thing ever! She has started to tell herself 'good girl' when she does something hard, or right, lets me wipe her nose, finishes brushing her teeth, or accomplishes something without hurting herself. It is so fun to watch her grow, learn and discover. I am glad she is proud of herself when she accomplishes things. I hope she keeps this confidence throughout her life. I love her!

Love this silhouette. I have wanted to make one for a while but just haven't. It is not perfect but it is fine for now.

4 comments:

Carrie said...

so cute! i love the little things kids say. i think the silouette turned out really good. i've been wanting to make some of all of our family and haven't gotten around to it either. maybe this is the push i need.

Kim said...

She's so beautiful! I love the curls! Curly-girls are the best. :) Love you guys!

Jo said...

You're not biased, she really is one of the cutest things ever!

Damitz Family said...

It's beautiful! You do fantastic work, I love the silhouette. I'll be asking for pointers when I do ours.