I will update as soon as I get settled back into life, but I did want to share what Kallie started to do while we were in San Diego. It is pretty fun! You may have to turn up the volume a bit.
Needless to say, Bryan was ecstatic. Now we just have to work on ma ma.
Needless to say, Bryan was ecstatic. Now we just have to work on ma ma.



9 comments:
welcome home! super cute clip of Kallie...almost makes me miss that stage. almost. ;-)
Aw, I love it! I especially love how she seems to be concentrating so hard on it. And then, at the end, she gives up and decides she'd rather go after the camera! Funny stuff.
I love it when they start to find their voice! She is such a beautiful baby. It was so great to meet her in person. She'll probably be solving equations the next time we see her at this rate.
Sooo Cute! Glad that you made it Back okay!
Too cute! Char is doing the same thing. Why do they say Da Da first?
I MISS HER!!! tears are in my eyes. love you.
Your daughter is BEAUTIFUL!!! You ALL look Fantastic. I am so grateful that you sent me the article on Obediance. I needed it for a YW lesson. Thank you, thank you!!!
I hope you are feeling better.
Oh my gosh! She is so cute. It is the best when they can start talking. It was good to see your cute family the other day! You are doing a great job at living life.
I have to agree that this age is very fun. But I have to admit that it just keeps getting better and better. Abby was born on the 29th. She is a Leap Year baby. At least she gets to have her baptism, 16th b-day on the actual day.
Post a Comment