Bryan and I have this friend we met through my cousin Andrea named Boyce. He is very nice and we just think he is great! He has two sisters that have Cystic Fibrosis. One of them is undergoing/recovering from some surgery for a sinus infection that they found had spread to her eye (and if I am not mistaken) that they could not salvage and she lost her eye. You can go here to my cousins blog to read a bit more and find a link if you want to know more about her situation. You can also go here if you want to donate to the CF foundation. It is hard for me to donate to just any cause, but when it hits home with people that I know (well sort of know in this case) it makes it more worth while.
We had a lot of fun doing the walk. We were on Boyce's team (of course) named Strides for Sisters. It was a 5K I believe. Kallie was a trooper. It was a cooler day. The morning was threating rain...but we ended up with some sunshine later on. I learned a lot that day about CF. I left there feeling very grateful for my health and for having a healthy baby and husband.


We had a lot of fun doing the walk. We were on Boyce's team (of course) named Strides for Sisters. It was a 5K I believe. Kallie was a trooper. It was a cooler day. The morning was threating rain...but we ended up with some sunshine later on. I learned a lot that day about CF. I left there feeling very grateful for my health and for having a healthy baby and husband.
All bundled and ready to go...
Kallie got tired of the stroller after a while and I ended up wearing her (in a wrap) for 2/3rds of the way.
(You don't see any pictures of Bryan because he was the one taking pictures. He took pictures for the event.)
(You don't see any pictures of Bryan because he was the one taking pictures. He took pictures for the event.)



1 comment:
I didn't know you did this. Good for you. I am cracking up of them one of you and Kallie...too funny. Your hair looks cute - don't know if that is an old cut or not, but it is adorable...xo
Post a Comment