Just an FYI...
While I am doing some catch up I am post dating the posts to the date they occurred...so there may be a few that are farther back than you think, that you might have missed. I have to do it this way so I keep the events in order. Thanks!

Sunday, April 6, 2008

When Daddy Does My Hair...


"A fine example of why Daddy is not in charge of my appearance!"
-Kallie

18 comments:

Andrea said...

ROCK ON KALLIE! I LOVE IT!

gilligan said...

I think it's cute. She's sooo adorable I'd like to meet her in person.
With my kids I always love to nibble on their little ear lobes, because they have such soft and sweet smelling skin as new-borns. You all are great! Please keep posting pictures. Maybe we'll see ya soon.Kevan.

Unknown said...

I think its cute Kallie!!! I can't wait to see you!

MerryPair said...

I think you should give up photography and you and Rachel should switch professions...you're a natural!

barrettandaudrey said...

I love it!!! She is so darling and I love that she has hair to do!

Unknown said...

I think it is adorable. At least you have hair. You gotta flaunt it if you got it.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ginny said...

I agree...do hair?? That is not an issue in our house until well into the second half of the first year. The only thing I could do with Nicole was to use the "brain squeezers." That's what Dave called them, he wasn't much of a fan.

RaeRae said...

maybe she does look like her dad with her faux-hawk....love you kallie

Super B said...

so darling...a little rocker like, but lovely. I doubt Eve will have hair that long until she is about 2. And only then if we are lucky.

Kelli said...

i can't believe how much hair she has! she is such a mini-me of you rachel. i crack up every time i see her. so precious!

Anonymous said...

I think she is adorable.

Linda Horsley said...

Oh my gosh! She is so cute!

RaeRae said...

Well, I wish I had hair that could do that! I am glad she has hair, I am losing mine! Ever since I left from up there ( by the handfuls) Of course I am putting it in bags to show the dermatology. Love you all.

Damitz Family said...

I love it! You need one of those onesies like Hope's that says "Daddy does my hair" ;)

Brea Marie said...

Rachel and Bryan, I think her hair is so cute! My little girl is 8 months old and barley has enough hair to make it stand like this. Plus, my husband is the one who does her hair too! All I can do is the "brain squeezers". I am hooked on headbands and different clippies. Girls hair is so fun to play with! And by the way, I got thinking about my mommy blooper yesterday, and I think you should ask Jessica Baird about the crazy things I do...I called her Stephanie for about 6 months. I guess I need to work on my memory. I like to call it "momnesia" Hope maybe you can laugh at me too.

Brea Marie said...

Rachel and Bryan, I think her hair is so cute! My little girl is 8 months old and barley has enough hair to make it stand like this. Plus, my husband is the one who does her hair too! All I can do is the "brain squeezers". I am hooked on headbands and different clippies. Girls hair is so fun to play with! And by the way, I got thinking about my mommy blooper yesterday, and I think you should ask Jessica Baird about the crazy things I do...I called her Stephanie for about 6 months. I guess I need to work on my memory. I like to call it "momnesia" Hope maybe you can laugh at me too.

Muffin said...

She is soooooo adorable in this picture. Way to go Bryan!