Just an FYI...
While I am doing some catch up I am post dating the posts to the date they occurred...so there may be a few that are farther back than you think, that you might have missed. I have to do it this way so I keep the events in order. Thanks!

Monday, April 21, 2008

2 Months Old Today!!!



17 comments:

MerryPair said...

She is beautiful! Those eyes are so striking!

Unknown said...

I can't believe how big she is getting. It's crazy. Time is flying by so fast. She is too dang cute. I can't wait to meet her. She's adorable!!!

Leslie Wentz said...

She is beautiful!!! I can't believe how blue her eyes are! :) They grow so fast! Enjoy your time with her!
<3 your Inkley's friend! :)

Andrea said...

so cute that little munchkin! I love you guys.

Anonymous said...

Oh how she has grown! So much personality and beauty. I just want to hold her and give her sweet loves. Instead I get to deal with a dog! This is not even a trade off of any kind.I miss you all sooooooooo much. Love ya

Anonymous said...

I need to go to bed, but I just can't stop staring! So butiful!

Kelli said...

she is adorable! she has so much hair! i can't get over how much she looks like you rachel!

Jessica said...

What a beautiful little lady!! She has such bright blue eyes. Thanks for sharing the picutres!!

Susie and Jay Larson said...

What a beautiful, clear voice she has! She will be such a fine addition to the family choir!

Linda Horsley said...

Oh my Gosh! How sweet! You have a beautiful child.

Tami said...

She really is a beautiful baby. All that hair makes her look older. Love the bright blue eyes!

Neal Davis Family Blog said...

This is Jessica Davis- I love your blog! Kallie is adorable. Come and visit our blog.

James and Summer said...

adorable! we miss you too :(

James and Summer said...

PS when I click on your link at the comment it takes me to your profile - but no link to actual blog site. maybe that's why Trish has had trouble?

Sue said...

Darling little girl - She does look older than 2 months. Suzi tells me she is dealing with reflux. How's that going? It will get better!

Don&Stacy&Boys said...

She is adorable! What a beautiful smile and bright blue eyes.

Demarcus Family said...

What beautiful pictures! I love her eyes.