Just an FYI...
While I am doing some catch up I am post dating the posts to the date they occurred...so there may be a few that are farther back than you think, that you might have missed. I have to do it this way so I keep the events in order. Thanks!

Saturday, March 22, 2008

In Other News.....

Like most new parents, we get so caught up in our beautiful new addition, that I think we forget about the many other things going on in our lives (probably because in reality, they aren't nearly as important, or as able to bring joy). I, Bryan, am training right now for a race I'm doing in June. My company is sponsoring a team for the Wasatch Back relay race. It's a two day, 178 mile relay from Logan to Park City, and yes, two days means running through the night. My older brother did one like this in Oregon from Mt. Hood to the Oregon Coast, so he's my inspiration to get out there and do some running. There are enough team members that each person runs three legs of five or six miles. I'm really excited! I haven't been running for two years now, and this gives me a great excuse to get back into it, like I should need an excuse to exercise, but that's what it has come to. You can check out the details here if you would like to know more or check out course details.

4 comments:

barrettandaudrey said...

Holy cow, that is so crazy!!!! Barrett (my husband) and his brother are doing that same relay! That is so funny. What legs are you running? Anyway it will be fun to not only come cheer my husband on, but my cousin as well.

Audrey

RaeRae said...

way to go. I wish I liked to run... but i don't. I just like to walk fast, but i don't get all crazy with it like some do...I look normal. Love yall.

Damitz Family said...

That is exciting! I think you're crazy because I just don't run, but I'm proud of you. Good luck!

RaeRae said...

Well, I have to say great, as long as your life insurance is paid up!!! And....are you planning on pushing the stroller all the way too? Ha! Love you, The Mama