Just an FYI...
While I am doing some catch up I am post dating the posts to the date they occurred...so there may be a few that are farther back than you think, that you might have missed. I have to do it this way so I keep the events in order. Thanks!

Sunday, February 10, 2008

The sound of dripping water.

So I have gained a new appreciation for the sound of dripping water. Why you ask...well, because it means that the sun is out and it is melting away the snow :)!!!!!!!!!!!

6 comments:

Taylor said...

Snow? what is that? today I soaked up the sun in all its 75 degrees of glory...sorry, I'll stop.

GA Howes said...

Good news is...the groundhog saw his shadow so it should be an early spring.

Ginny said...

Isn't that the other way around?? And after last night, I would think we are in it for a bit longer...I figured the sounds of dripping water was from your water breaking!!!

Super B said...

right now the sound of dripping water makes me have to pee. I thought that would end after having the baby. Also, I did think maybe you were annoucning your water breaking...no such luck yet huh? I hope it happens soon. and yeah, our due dates must have gotten mixed up. Good luck as you prepare and wait for your baby to arrive!

Damitz Family said...

Halle-flippin-lu-jah! I'm so glad it's warmed up a little. I'm ready for spring :)

GA Howes said...

Ginny, I thought it was the other way too but alas I was wrong. I even looked it up...

http://www.groundhog.org/prediction/

Weird, it definately seems backwards.