
Our most recent trip to the our CNM told us many things. First that it is a GIRL, second that our due date has changed to February 10th. That is two weeks earlier than we had thought the first time. We also had our big ultrasound appt. last time and they made a DVD of the whole appointment! It is so fun to watch and see her actually move and be alive in there. (not that she doesn't wake me up most mornings around 7:30am trying to escape through my belly button only to find out there will be little success there for her. She is a mover that is for sure!)
All is healthy and well so far! Yay! She got tired of being prodded and poked towards the end of the appt. and she kicked Lori's machine. You can see it in the DVD. It is quite funny and fun to see her react to things and move her limbs. Just goes to show that she will probably be as stubborn and out spoken as both her parents ;)
This picture is about 5 1/2 months along. My belly changes daily it feels like, but it is fun. I am beginning to feel much better just tired mostly. Things are starting to fit differently and my face is starting to fill out a bit :) My 'normal' clothes will not be fitting for much longer. I have already figured out tricks for my pants and with some burrowed clothes from my sister-in-law I have some sanity in the clothes department.
As for everything else...I am working at Inkley's part time and adjusting to it. I am getting more used to it and am not as tired at the end of the day anymore...but don't worry...when I get home I take an hour nap and that helps A LOT!!! It is nice to be doing something fun that I enjoy and to have a schedule again.



3 comments:
you're ahead of me now! you look so cute. I am getting to that point where not all of my clothes fit either. but, it is great!
You enjoy that nap for as long as you possibly can!
I think you look adorable, BTW and it'll be fun having these two babies even closer together :)
Wow a girl, how fun. You look beautiful, we are so happy for you!
Post a Comment