Just an FYI...
While I am doing some catch up I am post dating the posts to the date they occurred...so there may be a few that are farther back than you think, that you might have missed. I have to do it this way so I keep the events in order. Thanks!

Saturday, November 3, 2007

McCracken Family pictures

Bryan's brother and family came into town for Conference weekend and for Canadian Thanksgiving (October 8th) and we took pictures that weekend. Here are a few of them put together. It was so cold and everytime Charlie (the smallest/youngest in the grandkids picture) sees the picture onthe wall at Grandma's she says, "it's cold, it's cold." It had snowed for the 2nd time the day before but was really nice and crisp for pictures. We were all pretty chilly by the time we were done. It was fun to get some new pictures taken. Bryan and I set up the tripod and took the pictures with our camera remote. You may see these again come christmas time :) it all depends on what I am feeling like as far as taking new pics...:) but we shall see. It may end up being a St. Pactricks day letter instead of a christmas letter cause we may wait till the baby comes...and my address book is packed away :(
Other than that we are doing really well. We are still at Bryan's mom's house. Bry will start school in January. He just got a second job that he will start part time because we planned on his Inkley's job only being seasonal. This other job he will be able to do during school and may be able to increase his hours come the first of the year. We are working on moving to Bountiful somwhere we think. We are very grateful to Bryan's Mom for letting us stay at her house. We are also excited to move and get settled before the baby comes. We will keep you updated on when that will be.
We feel very blessed in our lives! Thanks for all your prayers and support! It is all working!

3 comments:

Super B said...

I love all the updates! I am happy to hear that you guys are doing so well. It is funny, now that I think about it, but we have never actually met! but, anyhow, the pics are great and hope all continues to go well with the baby!!!

Damitz Family said...

That really was a fun day! You guys may have been cold, but I felt great, hehe.

We sure love having you close by, and I'm glad that you'll be staying fairly close. Good luck with all the plans and let us know when we can help!

barrettandaudrey said...

What a darling picture! You all look great and the colors are fabulous. What a great family Aunt Cindy has, that picture just shows how blessed she is!