Just an FYI...
While I am doing some catch up I am post dating the posts to the date they occurred...so there may be a few that are farther back than you think, that you might have missed. I have to do it this way so I keep the events in order. Thanks!

Monday, August 27, 2007

I've been tagged...so here it goes...

Four jobs I’ve had:
1: CNA @ Payson Nursing & Rehab
2: Sego Lily Salon & Day Spa (hairstylist)
3: Inkley's Lab Tech. (printed and corrected photo's)
4: APX Office assistant/scheduler (current, well for another few days at least)

Four places I have lived:
1: San Antonio, TX (born)
2: San Diego, CA (raised)
3: Maryland/Virgina (mission)
4: Provo/Layton, UT (what I now call home I guess)
5. Ft. Worth, TX (there now)

Four favorite T.V. Shows:
1: Army Wives
2: Burn Notice
3: Most shows on HGTV and TLC
4: Reba

Four favorite foods: (normal fave's or pregnant fave's??? ;)
1: Artichokes (normal)
2: Corn (normal)
3: Steak (pregnant)
4: Taco's (pregnant)

Four websites I visit:

1: Hotmail
2: Various Blogs
3: Two Peas (scrapbooking)
4: Babycenter.com

Four places I would rather be right now:

1: San Diego, CA (Mom, Dad, and some sisters are there, and it is the real Home)
2: Camping (in cooler weather at least)
3: Back in Utah (soon:) yay!!!)
4: Moscow, ID (where the Thacker's live) or Missouri (where Cara & Jaime live)

Four movies I love:
1: How to lose a guy in 10 days
2: Keeping the Faith
3: Rogers & Hammerstein Movies
4: Cinderella Man

Four people I tag:
1: You
2: You
3: You
4: and you :)

2 comments:

GA Howes said...

So, I wonder, if I pretend that I didn't read the last section then I am not tagged...right? Because "you" could be anybody and surely not me.?.

rachel mccracken said...

Well, if you want...that was the point...no pressure but if you wanted to participate, then you could! :)